HERNDON, VA – October 9, 2012 – Vizual, Inc., a Northern Virginia branding communications firm, was awarded 13 Graphic Design USA (GDUSA) American Graphic Design Awards. The American Graphic Design Awards is an annual contest that honors excellence in the graphic design community. Of the 8,000+ entries GDUSA received for their four decade old flagship competition, only 15% received an Awards Certificate of Excellence.
Vizual submitted 30 entries with some being in multiple categories, and out of those, 13 received awards. Some of the projects submitted included email blasts, Flash ads, websites, direct mail pieces, brochures, annual reports, and more. Here is a list of Vizual’s winning entries:
1. Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc. – ’12 ABC Drug-Free Workplace Website
2. Birch Stewart Kolasch Birch LLP – ’12 BSKB INTA Reception Email Invite
3. Council for Opportunity in Education – ’11 COE Annual Conference Exhibit Brochure
4. Council for Opportunity in Education – ’11 COE Go College HTML Email
5. Council for Opportunity in Education – ’11 COE Policy Seminar
6. Council for Opportunity in Education – ’12 COE Go College Trifold Brochure
7. Council for Opportunity in Education – COE Go College Logo Identity
8. Smith & Harroff and Nuclear Energy Institute – ’11 NEI Flash Banner Ads
9. Smith & Harroff and Nuclear Energy Institute – ’12 NEI Flash Banner Ads
10. Smith & Harroff and Nuclear Energy Institute – ’12 NEI Print Ad Campaign
11. The Real Estate Roundtable – ’12 RER Policy Agenda
12. The Real Estate Roundtable – ’11 RER Annual Report
13. Vizual, Inc. – ’11 Vizual Holiday Gift Cookbook
*To view photos of the winning entries visit: Vizual’s Facebook Album
Jeffrey A. Lupisella, president and CEO of Vizual, writes “It always feels great to be recognized for our work, but I’m especially happy for our creative staff. They’re the ones who make it all happen. I’m also grateful to our clients, who give us the opportunity to work with them and to win awards on their behalf. Thank you to everyone!”
About the GDUSA American Graphic Design Awards:
Graphic Design USA (GDUSA) has sponsored national design competitions for nearly five decades that highlight areas of excellence for creative design professionals. The American Graphic Design Awards is the biggest and broadest of these contests allowing everyone in the graphic design community to enter, such as: advertising agencies, graphic design firms, in-house corporate and institutional designers, and publishers. Work is honored across all forms of media: print and collateral, advertising and sales promotion, corporate identity and logos, internet and interactive design, packaging and p-o-p, broadcast and motion graphics. For the fifth year in a row, GDUSA had more than 8,000 entries of which only 15% of these were recognized with an Awards Certificate of Excellence.
Vizual, Inc. is an award-winning branding communications firm that specializes in strategy, branding, marketing and design. Since 1994, Vizual has established an outstanding reputation for providing award-winning services, results-oriented strategic consultation, and exceptional client service. To find out more about how Vizual may be able to help your organization, visit vizual.com/ or call 703-437-8018.
Media Contact: Jeff Lupisella, 703.437.8018 x225